Wednesday, July 29, 2009

River Rafting

Sabrina, Brogan, Braige and Howard are skipping rocks.



My brother Curtis and his wife Marja came for a visit. We wanted to find some new things to do while they are here so we decided to float down the river. It was a 4 hour trip floating or should I say rowing down the river. We stopped for lunch and then we were back at it. We really had a good time. We are getting our instructions on what NOT to do...


Curtis and Brogan. "Do you know where are shoes are"?





Summer and I are ready.
"Dang let's go."




"Dad, let's just smile and pretend we hear what they are saying."


"Hey Michelle, look at my so awesome tan and my so handsome husband."



See I was there too.. This is me.




"Christian, I said steer AWAY from the trees not into them."
"I'm trying Uncle Curtis."

"Together". "Together." " Now Row and Row."



"Summer, if you put the paddle IN the water you will go much faster."
"Be quiet Uncle Curtis, I'm getting my picture taken."


"Marja stop splashing me, how many times do I have to tell you?"
"You talk to me like that again Christian I'm throwing your butt in the cold water."


Okay, everyone take a break




"We make this look good!!"



"Hiram if you keep making that angry face then were not rowing anymore."
(We missed Adriana on this trip, she stayed so she wouldn't miss cheer leading practice, now that's dedication)