Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas

We had a great Christmas. The children opened their stockings first then dug into the pile of presents. Hiram made breakfast and I cleaned up the big mess. For the past 5 years we have gone to the movies on Christmas day. The first time we went we thought maybe they would be closed because of Christmas. To our surprise they were opened and packed with people. We met Howard (Hiram's twin brother) and his family there. The movie this year was Sherlock Holmes. Entertaining.....

We didn't get up near as early this year. For some reason they all slept in.


"Okay, I admit it I am obsessed with New Moon."



"49er's are the best."



"Out of all my presents this is my favorite."




Great hats......



Um, Christian how are you going to see what is in the box if your looking the other way?




"Adriana, just let me try it on."

"Dad, I told you it wont fit you."



"Close your eyes, go to sleep."



"I told you get that camera out of my face until I am ready for the day."



Chocolate and Sabrina


Jon and Peyton


The kids will be off for a total of 3 weeks. We have a lot of fun together but the house always seams to be in such disarray.



I think I will wait a few days before I undecorate.