Thursday, February 25, 2010

Dad and Mom

My parents came into town last Thursday. We had such a wonderful time together. They brought Makenna and Rylynn with them too.

They came from Utah. This is the beautiful winter view from the cabin my dad built. He is extremely talented.


My handsome father.



Utah cabin in the summer. My parents home is always immaculate. So clean and well groomed. They do all the gardening, there is never a weed in site. They are both such hard workers.


Looks good dad.




Me and my dad.





Yes, dad let Christian drive. Are you crazy dad?
You know this could be hazardous to your health.




Makenna, get IN the car.




Nice Rylynn




Rylynn and Kenna


The first thing my dad does when he finally relaxes at my house is go straight for my Architectural Digest magazines. Loves em'



We stayed up till 2:30 a.m. one night. Well, dad and mom didn't last that long but the rest of us did. Hiram took the little boys on a scout snow camp out. They got all wet and freezing and came home at 3:30 a.m.




I found some of these pictures from June 2009 when dad and mom were here last. Candi loves to sleep on her back. I'm not sure who's tap out shirt this is or why I'm wearing it. I must have put it on while cooking. Right....My mom does the cooking when she is here.




After church. Curtis couldn't wait to get in the pool..
Jennifer came down on this trip. Shes taking the picture.




Say cheese !!





Winding down from the day.



I found this one and thought I would put it in. Curtis, Bryan, Dad, Russell and mom hitting the slopes. Nothing slows them down!! Just missing Phillip. Where are you Phil ?



You guys look great........