Saturday, March 19, 2011

Pinewood Derby & Scouts


The pinewood derby is such a highly anticipated event by the boys. Well, maybe more for some of the fathers. By the looks of most of the cars it is apparent that they weren't constructed by young scouts. This is what Howard's face looks like right after a loss. True disappointment.




You can see from the look on Howard's face that his car wont be the winner!!!! Sorry buddy, next time.



What a perfect refreshment for the boys. So creative...





While the pinewood derby is going on the older scouts are being taught the most efficient way to win in an arm wrestling match. You can see the confidence in Christians smirk. He knows Brayden is going down ;)





Christian did win this arm wrestling match. Its a good thing because I video taped it. He may have wish I hadn't if the outcome was a bit different.







How did I become so blessed to have such remarkable boys. My heart is so full of love for each of them and I truly would be empty without their sweet spirits. Even in days of trial and them trying to see how far I can bend, I still would do it all over again....