Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Dad

My father has a big heart. I'm so blessed to know my father loves me and is concerened about my well being. He calls me often (as does my mother) to check on me and to make sure I am doing okay. How thankful I am for their love for me. I couldn't have picked a better set of parents.....




Our family crest on a flag. My father hangs this flag during family reunions.



A canoe my father built when I was very young. I can still smell the finish on it. The garage was filled with that smell for months



He is so playful at heart. He's a great grandfather too.




My children made this shirt for their grandpa several years ago. It's nice he wears it. The kids love it. The cabinet beside my father was built by him. Beautiful piece of furniture. He is so incredibly talented.