Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My Birthday

 My birthday was nice. Curtis had a few baseball games in the afternoon  but after they were over then the family went out to dinner. Summer made me this amazing cake.


 It was a six layer cake. She is so creative and thoughtful to take her time out of her day to make it for me.
 
Ummm. the frosting goes ON the cake Summer...

 My sisters sent me this pillow, that I put on the living room chair. Great saying, " A sister is a forever friend." I am so thankful to have 4 beautiful sisters as my friends.


 Mexican food is always a winner. I picked Las Margerita for my birthday dinner. We usually go with my friend to dinner because we have the same birthday. My parents were down in southern California for my niece Lauryn's senior graduation so they came out to our home after. 

 My niece Lauryn and her mom at her graduation.


Dad and mom and Lauryn