Monday, November 12, 2012

Christian's Graduation Dinner

This was the first sight of Christian in 6 months. My heart was pounding and I was so overwhelmed with joy. I looked over at  Sabrina and tears were pouring down her face. The children love Christian so much and they really missed him. My son is no longer a boy, he's turned into a handsome young man that I am so proud of.



 My family...... Oh how blessed I am. It is so different with these sweet children growing up so fast. Each stage is something new. It seams like yesterday when I was rocking Christian to sleep. I miss holding him. I love him very much.



 Dinner was great. We were able to spend a few hours with him before he had to return to base. He is so polite and respectful and it is so wonderful to watch him smile and just interact with his brothers and sisters. He said he had 2 hours of sleep the night before. They were packing and doing equipment cleaning to get ready to leave. 



 Our son. Now his hair matches his fathers. Strange to see him without hair, considering he usually wears it so much longer. It is so rewarding seeing our son in his uniform. My heart is so full and I can't begin to express how I feel.



Red Bulls against Diet Pepsi. The race was one. I think 2 of Christians were his buddies. They had another long night ahead of them and were going to stay up cleaning the barracks to perfection before graduation the next day.