Sunday, March 24, 2013

Utah Trip

 I had a great time in Utah visiting my family. Hiram took the kids to St. George to visit his brother at the Biggest Loser camp. Of course I would have been a tag along so he said I shouldn't go with the family on the trip. For rude!!!!! Anyway, I decided I would fly to visit my family.


 I had such a fun time. It was nice to see my nephews. They are growing fast.


 My brand new niece, little Monroe. This is Philip and Carrie's sweet baby. She was blessed on the Sunday that I was there. What a doll.


 Then we went to see Curtis and his family. Curtis was down on his back because of an injury. It feels so weird only seeing my brothers and sisters a couple times a year. I miss them. When going through hard times, all I want to do is be with my family.


 I have a fantastic family. I don't know what I would have done theses past 2 years without the love of my Savior and my parents.


 Jenn and I had a blast skiing all day. It is like riding a bike. You never forget how to do it. I may not be very good at it but enjoyed it.


 My dad and I.


I'd like to go back there more often.