Thursday, February 10, 2011

Dream of a White Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas this year. It wasn't a white Christmas so I posted these pictures my parents sent to us. This is what their beautiful cabin looks like at Christmas time....



Mr and Mrs Claus


We were busy. Shopping and wrapping then more shopping and more wrapping. Even Felix the cat had to lay down and take a break with me.


"Dad, this wont take long, just look at mom and smile."



Nothing like a new pair of stilettos. My sweetie picked these out by himself. Nice work, babe.........




Even Peyton received a new Christmas ball. The house was TrAsHeD!!!!!


"You always make me laugh."


Sabrina never seems to outgrow her desire for stuffed animals.



Christmas holidays get so hectic at times
but wow, we have so much fun just enjoying the children during the break and relaxing with the devoid schedules. Each night we stayed up longer then the previous one. When they are grown and gone and consumed with their own young, then these days will feel so far away...
( I promise we didn't lock Christian in the closet,. Every time I tried to take his picture he covered his head with the blanket. )