Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time Flies

I have the best son ever. You are such a wonderful young man Christian. Just 6 months from now and you'll be 18. Time flies. Sorry we were late for church, even though I waited in the car for you for 10 minutes. Oh well, it gave me a chance to catch up on my scrabble games anyway. You are becoming a marvelous young man.Thank you for all you do.

Here you are being a big helper to me as the oldest son in the family. You took such great care of your younger siblings. Look at you all here, 10 years ago. You're 7, Adriana 5, Sabrina 3, Curtis 2 and Howard only 10 months old. Summer was still at school and we were getting ready to go pick her up. Those were such BUSY days and I wouldn't change one moment.
I couldn't pass this up. Here you are 16 and 1/2 years ago for your first haircut. You were terrified. I almost left without her finishing because you couldn't stop crying. Broke my heart :(