Saturday, April 9, 2011

Missed the Rodeo

We missed the rodeo today but we made it to the parade. The parade use to be a bit more exciting. Either it takes more to entertain me or they have gotten a little slower. Mr. Pickle was there though. Whohoo...

The girls enjoyed themselves. Christian was home sleeping in and Curtis spent the night at his friends.

Howard's drink of choice, a diet Pepsi. Where is your sweatshirt Howard? It was really cold out there.


It is obvious when the parade is at its end. The street sweepers always wrap it up. My favorite is the old fashioned cars. They make me think of my father. Better call him tomorrow.



Cowboy is this puppies name. I took one look at him and I was in love. What a cute little guy. I'm sure his owner was confused when I asked if I could hold him. They smell so good. Puppy love......



Sabrina working on her motorcycling skills in our front yard.



Really missed my husband today. He had to work at the PD. We usually go every year to the parade and then the rodeo. The rodeo isn't my big thing but we always have a great time with the kids. Christian went with some friends. I'm sure he had a good time without his parents there....